Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure™ Power Automation System Engineering is a new specification and configuration tool to design and configure a multi-vendor protection, automation and control system compliant with the IEC 61850 standard, with a focus on application standardization and engineering efficiency. It can help you:
- Avoid choosing the wrong product during the procurement phase
- Avoid non-quality costs due to incomplete requirements
- Avoid interoperability issues
- Reduce delivery time
- Standardize your applications and reuse
- Harmonize data models to make maintenance much easier in a multivendor environment
It can integrate products compliant with Ed1, Ed2, and Ed2.1 from any vendor while supporting mapping to protocols like Modbus & IEC104.