by Gerardus Blokdyk
The dramatic changes in the electric power distribution systems caused by the penetration of distributed energy resources of different kinds and sizes are imposing significant challenges to the specialists in the field of protection, automation and control. In order to resolve many of the issues, today the trend is to use Advanced Distribution Automation (ADA) systems that can help meet the challenges.
However, there are many questions that need to be answered and making a decision of what the best solution is to use. This is because there are devices with different capabilities and communication solutions of various kinds.
All of this requires a careful consideration and analysis before making a decision of how to proceed.
This is where the book “Advanced Distribution Automation Standard Requirements” comes into play. It is written with this specific goal in mind – to help the decision-making process using a well-structured and user-friendly approach. It is one of a series of many guides or self-assessment books covering a wide range of topics such as different international standards, quality assurance and many others. The author of the book is, Gerardus Blokdyk, founder and CEO of The Art of Service, an Australian company from Brisbane.
He has MBA degree from the International Management Institute (IMI) and formed his company with the idea to develop some methods and tools to allow organizations to become independent in the process of making discussions on how to improve the quality and efficiency of their work.
The method is based on asking some questions that can help structure the analysis of a specific problem and then providing some tools that guide the process. In the case of this book the questions that the author and his contributors are putting on the table such as:
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for ADA strengthening and reform actually originate?
- How can you measure ADA in a systematic way?
- What are the Essentials of Internal ADA Management?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that ADA brings?
- What management system can we use to leverage the ADA experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
This premium ADA self-assessment is designed to make the reader the trusted ADA domain assessor by revealing just what one needs to know to be fluent and ready for any ADA challenge.
The book also helps the reader understand:
- How to reduce the effort in the ADA work to be done to get problems solved
- How to ensure that plans of action include every ADA task and that every ADA outcome is in place
- How to save time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring ADA costs are low
- How to deliver tailored ADA advice instantly with structured going-forward plans
The author ensures that all ADA essentials are covered from every angle. that the ADA self-assessment shows clearly what needs to be done to organize the required activities and processes so that ADA is achieved. This is based on extensive criteria derived from past and current successful projects and activities by experienced ADA specialists.
The purchase includes access details to the ADA self-assessment dashboard download which gives dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows the reader exactly what to do next. The exclusive instant access details are found in the book. Every self-assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books.
Advanced Distribution Automation Standard Requirements
by Gerardus Blokdyk
Publisher: Emereo Publishing